The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Enzymes Digestive Dog
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Enzymes Digestive Dog
When we eat food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Enzymes Digestive Dog
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized frequently
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine and should not be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Enzymes Digestive Dog
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what ingredients make up the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down quickly. Enzymes Digestive Dog
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Enzymes Digestive Dog
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Enzymes Digestive Dog
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose 2 tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Enzymes Digestive Dog
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.