While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Enzymes Digestive Bile
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Enzymes Digestive Bile
When we eat food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Enzymes Digestive Bile
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine that should never be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Enzymes Digestive Bile
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Enzymes Digestive Bile
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known side effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Enzymes Digestive Bile
A second thing to consider it is that the product has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Enzymes Digestive Bile
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I opt 2 tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Enzymes Digestive Bile
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.