The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Enzymes Digestion Stomach
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Enzymes Digestion Stomach
When we take in food it is processed in such that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This process is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Enzymes Digestion Stomach
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used regularly
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Enzymes Digestion Stomach
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that make up the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Enzymes Digestion Stomach
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Enzymes Digestion Stomach
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Enzymes Digestion Stomach
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Enzymes Digestion Stomach
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.