Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Enzymes Digestion Of Carbohydrates
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Enzymes Digestion Of Carbohydrates
If we consume food, it is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Enzymes Digestion Of Carbohydrates
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medicine that should never be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Enzymes Digestion Of Carbohydrates
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what is in this list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with what ingredients compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme processes lactose, a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Enzymes Digestion Of Carbohydrates
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your doctor. Enzymes Digestion Of Carbohydrates
A second thing to consider is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Enzymes Digestion Of Carbohydrates
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I choose to take two tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Enzymes Digestion Of Carbohydrates
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.