The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with only water but it is a miserable life. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Enzymes Digestion Ks3
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Enzymes Digestion Ks3
When we eat food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Enzymes Digestion Ks3
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication that should never be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Enzymes Digestion Ks3
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is on this products list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. Enzymes Digestion Ks3
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Enzymes Digestion Ks3
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Enzymes Digestion Ks3
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose taking two pills each day, which seems like a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Enzymes Digestion Ks3
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.