While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Enzymes Digestion Definition
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Enzymes Digestion Definition
When we eat food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Enzymes Digestion Definition
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Enzymes Digestion Definition
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Enzymes Digestion Definition
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Enzymes Digestion Definition
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like constipation and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Enzymes Digestion Definition
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt to take two tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Enzymes Digestion Definition
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.