Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with only water but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Enzymes Digestion Chemical Reaction
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Enzymes Digestion Chemical Reaction
When we eat food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Enzymes Digestion Chemical Reaction
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken frequently
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Enzymes Digestion Chemical Reaction
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down effortlessly. Enzymes Digestion Chemical Reaction
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Enzymes Digestion Chemical Reaction
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Enzymes Digestion Chemical Reaction
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I opt 2 tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Enzymes Digestion Chemical Reaction
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.