The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Enzymes Digestion Bacteria
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Enzymes Digestion Bacteria
If we consume food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Enzymes Digestion Bacteria
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used regularly
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine that should never be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Enzymes Digestion Bacteria
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could see that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Enzymes Digestion Bacteria
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Enzymes Digestion Bacteria
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and it even saves lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Enzymes Digestion Bacteria
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer 2 tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Enzymes Digestion Bacteria
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.