The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to digest. Enzymes And Intestinal Juice
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Enzymes And Intestinal Juice
When we eat food it is processed in that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Enzymes And Intestinal Juice
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken frequently
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Enzymes And Intestinal Juice
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down quickly. Enzymes And Intestinal Juice
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
As with most supplements on available, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Enzymes And Intestinal Juice
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Enzymes And Intestinal Juice
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I opt to take two tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Enzymes And Intestinal Juice
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.