While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to take in. Enzymes And Digestive Juices Difference
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Enzymes And Digestive Juices Difference
When we take in food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Enzymes And Digestive Juices Difference
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used regularly
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication and should not be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Enzymes And Digestive Juices Difference
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Enzymes And Digestive Juices Difference
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Enzymes And Digestive Juices Difference
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse foods.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are taking enough. Enzymes And Digestive Juices Difference
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Enzymes And Digestive Juices Difference
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.