The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to digest. Enzymes And Digestion Quizlet
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Enzymes And Digestion Quizlet
When we take in food, it is processed in such that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Enzymes And Digestion Quizlet
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used often
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication that should never be utilized as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Enzymes And Digestion Quizlet
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For example, you can see that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with what ingredients compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Enzymes And Digestion Quizlet
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Enzymes And Digestion Quizlet
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Enzymes And Digestion Quizlet
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Enzymes And Digestion Quizlet
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.