Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with only water but that is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. Enzymes And Digestion Quiz
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Enzymes And Digestion Quiz
When we take in food the food is processed in that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Enzymes And Digestion Quiz
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Enzymes And Digestion Quiz
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For example, you can see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Enzymes And Digestion Quiz
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Enzymes And Digestion Quiz
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-range strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Enzymes And Digestion Quiz
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer to take two tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Enzymes And Digestion Quiz
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.