The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with only water but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Enzymes And Digestion Bbc Bitesize
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Enzymes And Digestion Bbc Bitesize
When we take in food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Enzymes And Digestion Bbc Bitesize
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Enzymes And Digestion Bbc Bitesize
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Enzymes And Digestion Bbc Bitesize
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Enzymes And Digestion Bbc Bitesize
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The wide-ranging strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Enzymes And Digestion Bbc Bitesize
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I prefer 2 tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Enzymes And Digestion Bbc Bitesize
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.