While the human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. There is not only the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Enzymedica Digest Basic Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Enzymedica Digest Basic Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food the food is processed in that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Enzymedica Digest Basic Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used regularly
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Enzymedica Digest Basic Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For example, you can see that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that comprise the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth which is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Enzymedica Digest Basic Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Enzymedica Digest Basic Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not waste of time.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not so small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Enzymedica Digest Basic Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose to take two tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Enzymedica Digest Basic Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.