While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water but it is a miserable life. There is not only the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Enzyme Digestive Usana
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Enzyme Digestive Usana
If we consume food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Enzyme Digestive Usana
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used regularly
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Enzyme Digestive Usana
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth which is the first step toward the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down quickly. Enzyme Digestive Usana
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it requires the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your doctor. Enzyme Digestive Usana
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Enzyme Digestive Usana
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I choose to take two tablets per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Enzyme Digestive Usana
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.