While the human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body can survive with only water but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Enzyme Digestive Pharmacie
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Enzyme Digestive Pharmacie
When we eat food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Enzyme Digestive Pharmacie
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Enzyme Digestive Pharmacie
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For example, you can find that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with what ingredients compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Enzyme Digestive Pharmacie
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Enzyme Digestive Pharmacie
Another thing to note it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Enzyme Digestive Pharmacie
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose taking two pills per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Enzyme Digestive Pharmacie
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.