Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Enzyme Digestive Pancreas
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Enzyme Digestive Pancreas
When we take in food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Enzyme Digestive Pancreas
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine and should not be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Enzyme Digestive Pancreas
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Enzyme Digestive Pancreas
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Enzyme Digestive Pancreas
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and even save you a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Enzyme Digestive Pancreas
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months to date (I choose to take two tablets per day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Enzyme Digestive Pancreas
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.