The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our own existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Enzyme Digestive Gluten
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Enzyme Digestive Gluten
When we eat food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Enzyme Digestive Gluten
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine that should never be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Enzyme Digestive Gluten
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. Enzyme Digestive Gluten
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Enzyme Digestive Gluten
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and it even saves a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Enzyme Digestive Gluten
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months to date (I choose 2 tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Enzyme Digestive Gluten
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.