Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on only water but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Enzyme Digestive Contenue Dans La Salive
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Enzyme Digestive Contenue Dans La Salive
When we take in food the food is processed in that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Enzyme Digestive Contenue Dans La Salive
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken frequently
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medicine and should not be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Enzyme Digestive Contenue Dans La Salive
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Enzyme Digestive Contenue Dans La Salive
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules before each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Enzyme Digestive Contenue Dans La Salive
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Enzyme Digestive Contenue Dans La Salive
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer to take two tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Enzyme Digestive Contenue Dans La Salive
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.