While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Enzyme Digestive Carbohydrate
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Enzyme Digestive Carbohydrate
When we take in food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Enzyme Digestive Carbohydrate
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medicine and should not be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Enzyme Digestive Carbohydrate
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Enzyme Digestive Carbohydrate
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your physician. Enzyme Digestive Carbohydrate
Another thing to note it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Enzyme Digestive Carbohydrate
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I opt 2 tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking this supplement in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Enzyme Digestive Carbohydrate
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.