The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. There is not only an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Enzyme Digestive Bio
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Enzyme Digestive Bio
When we take in food it is processed in such that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Enzyme Digestive Bio
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken often
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Enzyme Digestive Bio
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Enzyme Digestive Bio
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Enzyme Digestive Bio
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. Enzyme Digestive Bio
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I opt taking two pills per day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Enzyme Digestive Bio
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.