The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to digest. Enzyme Digestive 8 Lettres
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Enzyme Digestive 8 Lettres
When we eat food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Enzyme Digestive 8 Lettres
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine and should not be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Enzyme Digestive 8 Lettres
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is in this list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that make up the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Enzyme Digestive 8 Lettres
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Enzyme Digestive 8 Lettres
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Enzyme Digestive 8 Lettres
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I prefer to take two tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Enzyme Digestive 8 Lettres
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.