Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Enteric Coated Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Enteric Coated Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Enteric Coated Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine and should not be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Enteric Coated Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. Enteric Coated Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your physician. Enteric Coated Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Enteric Coated Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I choose to take two tablets each day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Enteric Coated Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.