The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Egg Intolerance Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Egg Intolerance Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Egg Intolerance Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized frequently
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication that should never be used as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Egg Intolerance Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Egg Intolerance Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your physician. Egg Intolerance Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Egg Intolerance Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt 2 tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Egg Intolerance Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.