The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Dr Goodpet Vs Mercola Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Dr Goodpet Vs Mercola Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Dr Goodpet Vs Mercola Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication and should not be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to your body, the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Dr Goodpet Vs Mercola Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. Dr Goodpet Vs Mercola Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Dr Goodpet Vs Mercola Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Dr Goodpet Vs Mercola Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer 2 tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Dr Goodpet Vs Mercola Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.