The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Dr Formulated Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Dr Formulated Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food the food is processed in such that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Dr Formulated Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized often
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Dr Formulated Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For example, you can find that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Dr Formulated Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the many vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Dr Formulated Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Dr Formulated Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose taking two pills per day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Dr Formulated Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.