The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. There is not only an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Dr Berg Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Dr Berg Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Dr Berg Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized often
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Dr Berg Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. Dr Berg Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your doctor. Dr Berg Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-range strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Dr Berg Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I opt 2 tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Dr Berg Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.