While the human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on only water but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Dpp Iv Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Dpp Iv Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food it is processed in such that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Dpp Iv Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized often
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication that should never be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Dpp Iv Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its bases all covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the first step towards the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Dpp Iv Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use each capsule is your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. However clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Dpp Iv Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are taking enough. Dpp Iv Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose taking two pills each day, which was the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Dpp Iv Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.