The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. There is not only an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Dog Probiotics Treats For Picky Eaters Digestive Enzymes + Prebiotics
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Dog Probiotics Treats For Picky Eaters Digestive Enzymes + Prebiotics
If we consume food, it is processed in such that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Dog Probiotics Treats For Picky Eaters Digestive Enzymes + Prebiotics
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used frequently
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medicine and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Dog Probiotics Treats For Picky Eaters Digestive Enzymes + Prebiotics
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is on this products list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. Dog Probiotics Treats For Picky Eaters Digestive Enzymes + Prebiotics
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Dog Probiotics Treats For Picky Eaters Digestive Enzymes + Prebiotics
Another thing to note it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and even save you a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Dog Probiotics Treats For Picky Eaters Digestive Enzymes + Prebiotics
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose taking two pills per day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Dog Probiotics Treats For Picky Eaters Digestive Enzymes + Prebiotics
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.