While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with only water but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to digest. Dog Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Dog Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Dog Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized regularly
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not prescription medication and should not be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Dog Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Dog Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the many vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to consult your doctor. Dog Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Dog Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I opt 2 tablets per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Dog Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.