While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to digest. Does The Pancreas Produce Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Does The Pancreas Produce Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Does The Pancreas Produce Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken often
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication and should not be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Does The Pancreas Produce Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients make up the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Does The Pancreas Produce Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is among the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Does The Pancreas Produce Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Does The Pancreas Produce Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt taking two pills each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Does The Pancreas Produce Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.