While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body can survive with only water but that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Does Digestive Enzymes Work
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Does Digestive Enzymes Work
If we consume food it is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Does Digestive Enzymes Work
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized often
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Does Digestive Enzymes Work
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Does Digestive Enzymes Work
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Does Digestive Enzymes Work
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Does Digestive Enzymes Work
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Does Digestive Enzymes Work
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.