While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Does Digestive Enzymes Help You Lose Weight
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Does Digestive Enzymes Help You Lose Weight
If we consume food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Does Digestive Enzymes Help You Lose Weight
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication and should not be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Does Digestive Enzymes Help You Lose Weight
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that compose the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. Does Digestive Enzymes Help You Lose Weight
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your physician. Does Digestive Enzymes Help You Lose Weight
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Does Digestive Enzymes Help You Lose Weight
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer taking two pills each day, which seems like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Does Digestive Enzymes Help You Lose Weight
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.