While the human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our lives. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Does Digestive Enzymes Help With Weight Loss
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Does Digestive Enzymes Help With Weight Loss
When we eat food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Does Digestive Enzymes Help With Weight Loss
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication and should not be utilized as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Does Digestive Enzymes Help With Weight Loss
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is on this products list. For example, you can see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Does Digestive Enzymes Help With Weight Loss
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Does Digestive Enzymes Help With Weight Loss
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Does Digestive Enzymes Help With Weight Loss
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer taking two pills each day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Does Digestive Enzymes Help With Weight Loss
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.