Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with only water but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Does Digestive Enzymes Help With Constipation
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Does Digestive Enzymes Help With Constipation
If we consume food the food is processed in that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Does Digestive Enzymes Help With Constipation
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication that should never be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Does Digestive Enzymes Help With Constipation
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Does Digestive Enzymes Help With Constipation
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Does Digestive Enzymes Help With Constipation
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Does Digestive Enzymes Help With Constipation
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I opt 2 tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Does Digestive Enzymes Help With Constipation
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.