Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our lives. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to digest. Does Digestive Enzymes Help With Acid Reflux
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Does Digestive Enzymes Help With Acid Reflux
When we take in food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Does Digestive Enzymes Help With Acid Reflux
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used frequently
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication and should not be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Does Digestive Enzymes Help With Acid Reflux
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is in this list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Does Digestive Enzymes Help With Acid Reflux
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on available, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Does Digestive Enzymes Help With Acid Reflux
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Does Digestive Enzymes Help With Acid Reflux
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer 2 tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Does Digestive Enzymes Help With Acid Reflux
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.