The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Does Digestive Enzymes Cause Gas
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Does Digestive Enzymes Cause Gas
When we take in food the food is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Does Digestive Enzymes Cause Gas
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine that should never be utilized as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Does Digestive Enzymes Cause Gas
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For example, you can find that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that make up the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. Does Digestive Enzymes Cause Gas
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Does Digestive Enzymes Cause Gas
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Does Digestive Enzymes Cause Gas
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I choose 2 tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Does Digestive Enzymes Cause Gas
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.