While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to take in. Does Bile Have Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Does Bile Have Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Does Bile Have Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Does Bile Have Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. Does Bile Have Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Does Bile Have Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Does Bile Have Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I prefer to take two tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Does Bile Have Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.