Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our lives. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Do Taking Digestive Enzymes Work
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Do Taking Digestive Enzymes Work
When we eat food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Do Taking Digestive Enzymes Work
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken often
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication and should not be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Do Taking Digestive Enzymes Work
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Do Taking Digestive Enzymes Work
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Do Taking Digestive Enzymes Work
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Do Taking Digestive Enzymes Work
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I opt taking two pills each day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my gut felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Do Taking Digestive Enzymes Work
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.