Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with only water but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to digest. Do Over The Counter Digestive Enzymes Work
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Do Over The Counter Digestive Enzymes Work
If we consume food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Do Over The Counter Digestive Enzymes Work
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Do Over The Counter Digestive Enzymes Work
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Do Over The Counter Digestive Enzymes Work
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Do Over The Counter Digestive Enzymes Work
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Do Over The Counter Digestive Enzymes Work
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer taking two pills each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Do Over The Counter Digestive Enzymes Work
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.