Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. Do Enzymes In The Digestive Tract Catalyze Hydrolysis
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Do Enzymes In The Digestive Tract Catalyze Hydrolysis
When we eat food it is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Do Enzymes In The Digestive Tract Catalyze Hydrolysis
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized often
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Do Enzymes In The Digestive Tract Catalyze Hydrolysis
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. It’s on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with what ingredients compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to help break them down quickly. Do Enzymes In The Digestive Tract Catalyze Hydrolysis
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
As with most supplements on available, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules before every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your doctor. Do Enzymes In The Digestive Tract Catalyze Hydrolysis
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Do Enzymes In The Digestive Tract Catalyze Hydrolysis
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I choose to take two tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Do Enzymes In The Digestive Tract Catalyze Hydrolysis
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.