The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to digest. Do Enzymes In The Digestive Tract Catalyze Hydrolysis Reactions
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Do Enzymes In The Digestive Tract Catalyze Hydrolysis Reactions
When we eat food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Do Enzymes In The Digestive Tract Catalyze Hydrolysis Reactions
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken often
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not prescription medication that should never be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Do Enzymes In The Digestive Tract Catalyze Hydrolysis Reactions
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Do Enzymes In The Digestive Tract Catalyze Hydrolysis Reactions
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Do Enzymes In The Digestive Tract Catalyze Hydrolysis Reactions
A second thing to consider is that the supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Do Enzymes In The Digestive Tract Catalyze Hydrolysis Reactions
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I opt to take two tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Do Enzymes In The Digestive Tract Catalyze Hydrolysis Reactions
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.