While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Do Digestive Enzymes Work
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Do Digestive Enzymes Work
When we take in food the food is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Do Digestive Enzymes Work
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used frequently
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Do Digestive Enzymes Work
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is in this list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. Do Digestive Enzymes Work
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Do Digestive Enzymes Work
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Do Digestive Enzymes Work
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I opt taking two pills per day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Do Digestive Enzymes Work
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.