While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Do Digestive Enzymes Slow Down Digestion
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Do Digestive Enzymes Slow Down Digestion
When we take in food, it is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Do Digestive Enzymes Slow Down Digestion
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine and should not be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Do Digestive Enzymes Slow Down Digestion
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is in this list. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Do Digestive Enzymes Slow Down Digestion
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. So, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Do Digestive Enzymes Slow Down Digestion
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Do Digestive Enzymes Slow Down Digestion
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Do Digestive Enzymes Slow Down Digestion
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.