While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Do Digestive Enzymes Help
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Do Digestive Enzymes Help
When we take in food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Do Digestive Enzymes Help
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken frequently
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Do Digestive Enzymes Help
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme process lactose, a chemical found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Do Digestive Enzymes Help
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Do Digestive Enzymes Help
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Do Digestive Enzymes Help
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer 2 tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Do Digestive Enzymes Help
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.