Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Do Digestive Enzymes Help With Digestion
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Do Digestive Enzymes Help With Digestion
When we take in food the food is processed in such that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Do Digestive Enzymes Help With Digestion
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Do Digestive Enzymes Help With Digestion
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could see that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme process lactose, a chemical present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down effortlessly. Do Digestive Enzymes Help With Digestion
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Do Digestive Enzymes Help With Digestion
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Do Digestive Enzymes Help With Digestion
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months to date (I opt to take two tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Do Digestive Enzymes Help With Digestion
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.