While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Do Digestive Enzymes Help With Acid Reflux
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Do Digestive Enzymes Help With Acid Reflux
If we consume food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Do Digestive Enzymes Help With Acid Reflux
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication that should never be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Do Digestive Enzymes Help With Acid Reflux
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For example, you can see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Do Digestive Enzymes Help With Acid Reflux
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Do Digestive Enzymes Help With Acid Reflux
A second thing to consider it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Do Digestive Enzymes Help With Acid Reflux
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer taking two pills each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Do Digestive Enzymes Help With Acid Reflux
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.