Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with only water but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Do Digestive Enzymes Help Weight Loss
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Do Digestive Enzymes Help Weight Loss
When we eat food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Do Digestive Enzymes Help Weight Loss
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Do Digestive Enzymes Help Weight Loss
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with what ingredients make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. Do Digestive Enzymes Help Weight Loss
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Do Digestive Enzymes Help Weight Loss
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Do Digestive Enzymes Help Weight Loss
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I opt to take two tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I realized that my gut felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Do Digestive Enzymes Help Weight Loss
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.