While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to take in. Do Digestive Enzymes Cause Weight Gain
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Do Digestive Enzymes Cause Weight Gain
When we take in food it is processed in that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Do Digestive Enzymes Cause Weight Gain
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Do Digestive Enzymes Cause Weight Gain
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. Do Digestive Enzymes Cause Weight Gain
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. With lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your physician. Do Digestive Enzymes Cause Weight Gain
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Do Digestive Enzymes Cause Weight Gain
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I opt to take two tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Do Digestive Enzymes Cause Weight Gain
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.