Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body can live with only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestwise Powerful Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestwise Powerful Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestwise Powerful Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used frequently
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestwise Powerful Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Digestwise Powerful Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestwise Powerful Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestwise Powerful Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I opt to take two tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestwise Powerful Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.